Drywall/Plaster Repairs in Melbourne
Many people decide to have a go at repairing themselves cracks and holes in the plastered walls at home only to regret later their unsuccessful attempt. Why is that? Well, plastering is one of those property improvement trades that requires not only skills and experience but also calls for a somewhat natural flair. In short, there is a knack to plastering if you wish to do it the right way. We, at Paul’s Handyman, have exactly that - knowledge and practice.Our company works with skilled Melbourne plasterers who are equipped with patience, solid work ethics and an array of professional plastering tools. So, if you’ve got some drywall repair tasks or other plastering jobs on your list, hire an expert to complete the project for you. This way, you will save time and hassle, as well as avoid mishaps and poor job results.
The benefits of getting a pro for your drywall repairs
Even though there are plenty of tutorials on how to fill cracks in plaster, doing it correctly is easily said than done. So, if you book Paul’s plasterers and entrust your drywall repair needs with them, you will be most satisfied to get:
- Professional approach: protection of floor surfaces and surrounding pieces of furniture against accidental plaster drops;
- Thorough preparation: inspection and preparation of the damaged surfaces;
- Quality materials: from suitable crack fillers, hard-wearing plaster and finishing wall products;
- Use of the right equipment: be it hawks, trowels, feather edges, darbys, floats scarifiers, taping knives, etc.
- Expert knowledge of methods and “tricks”: to achieve a perfect and smooth finish of the repaired surface.