Picture Hanging and Mounting in Melbourne
You can hire Paul’s Handyman in Melbourne
to complete all those overdue hanging and mounting tasks at home or at your office.
Whether you’ve been unsure about how to fit your new blinds, struggled to install and align correctly a heavy oak mirror or you’ve got a set of bookshelves that need to be mounted on the wall, we can help. By counting on our expert approach, professional tools and attention to detail, you will be able to transform and enhance your property interior in no time at all. We will help you put the finishing touches at your home in a safe, skilful and aesthetic fashion.
Our hanging, mounting and installation services
Although most people have a set of basic tools and the good will to do the odd repair or installation task at home, not everyone manages to find the time to complete them.
Moreover, when it comes to applying the right practical skills to hang correctly artwork on the wall, perform a perfect curtain rail installation or mount properly a kitchen unit, for instance, often the job result is unsatisfactory. Hence, to avoid a DIY mishap, call Paul’s professional handymen to give you a hand with:
- Picture hanging - Proper and correct alignment after precise measurements are taken.
- Mirror hanging - We will ensure that the mirror is fitted with the right hanging hardware.
- Blind and curtain installation - We can customise your windows to fit your individual needs.
- Curtain rail/pole hanging - Done with the precision and attention to detail that the task requires.
- Shelves mounting - We can fit any shelves securely to all types of walls.
- Storage unit installation - Kitchen cupboards, bathroom units and more will be installed in a professional and safe manner.