From odd jobs to more specialised tasks around your home
So, you may have the tools and the skills to “DIY” the tasks on your to-do list of small jobs and property maintenance chores
... But you lack the time to complete them in a due manner.
Or on the contrary, you have plenty of time and the eagerness to have a go at fixing things or fitting a fixture that is still packed in a box, collecting dust… But you are not sure how to or don’t have the right tools. Whatever the reason for your failure to do these tasks, don’t fret and hire a professional handyman with us!
Below is just an example of what we can assist you with:
- Repairs: window repairs, window frames repairs, door handle and lock repairs, adjust cupboard doors, ceiling repairs, etc.
- Installations: install a shower/bath screen, fit a baby-proof catch/safety gate, install a signage, fit a door stop, fit a cat flap, install a door kick plate, etc.
- Replacements: replace a door knob/handle/lock, replace the weather stripping of an exterior door, replace a tile/floor board, etc.
- Small fixes: fix toilet seats, seal around windows and doors, apply silicone around bathtub, fill a small hole, etc.
- Other odd jobs: tidy up cables, remove old silicone from around windows, exterior odd jobs and fixes, etc.
In addition, please, note that Paul’s Handyman can provide you with ductwork repairs
, plumbing solutions, painting services, tiling, sealing and grouting
solutions and more.